Our NATO straps are made to the highest industry standards, and we're confident that we've had our straps manufactured superior to UK Ministry Of Defence (MOD) specs, and that there's none other out there who's quality surpasses our own.
Our NATO straps:
- Use stonger and softer nylon webbing
- Use a special drilling process which cuts not only perfect looking holes, but also perfect feeling holes with no burrs or rough edges
- Have non magnetic, solid stainless steel buckles, eliminating the weak link of the springbar type buckles used by inferior brands.
- Stress points are both welded and stitched for maxiumum strength
- 1 piece design weaves through the springbars/behind the watch, minimizing, if not eliminating the risk of losing your watch in the rare case of a springbar failure.
- Brushed finish hardware, "Bond" grey/black. 20mm
REGISTERED AIRMAIL SHIPPING IS INCLUDED TO ANY COUNTRY WORLDWIDE!!
Please note: Shipping via registered airmail included in all prices, but we ask that you please make orders at a minimum of $20. (MIN $20 APPLIES --ORDERS UNDER $20 WILL BE REFUNDED WITHOUT NOTICE)